Emergency Response Maps (ERM)
Emergency Response Maps (ERM) is a software company providing mapping solutions to the first responder market. Our suites of software, hardware, and map production services provide agencies with state-of-the-art tools to respond to and manage emergencies.
ERM is looking for a Mapping Production Manager. This person should have:
- A strong technical background in ESRI and related products
- The ability to organize and manage in-house technical personnel
- The ability to staff ongoing projects
- The ability to anticipate future needs and to work closely with senior staff
A competitive salary will be based on knowledge and experience.
Regional Sales Representatives
Northwest*, Northeast*, Midwest* and West Coast* Regions
Emergency Response Maps is looking for Regional Sales Representatives with a background in sales to Fire, Police, EMS and other first responder agencies. These people will:
- Be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through the closing of sales in the assigned territory
- Have the ability to work both directly and indirectly with Police Departments, Fire Departments, Emergency Services providers and other first responders that need mapping and incident reporting systems
For more details, download the sales job description.
All job applicants should respond to email@example.com with a resume.
Emergency Response Maps is always looking for creative professionals with a strong background in emergency response GIS solutions. We are also looking for knowledgeable sales personnel. Please email us your resume and we will get in touch if your qualifications match our needs.